How do you move text in front on Wix
To move an element, right-click it, choose Arrange from the menu, and then choose Bring to Front to move it in front of all other elements.
How do I drag a section in Wix
Simply click and drag the blue line up or down while hovering over the pertinent section.
How do you change the size of a text box in Wix
Wix Editor: Changing the Text Size
- In the Editor, click the text component.
- Click Text Edit.
- (Optional) Choose the pertinent text to increase or decrease the text boxs size only in that area.
- To change the texts size, move the font size slider up or down, or type a specific value between 6 and 999 pixels.
How do you shift everything down on Wix
If you want to move your sites elements up or down together, you can use the drag handles, which are the arrow symbols on an elements frame, to move each element up or down while maintaining your sites layout.
What is a container box in Wix
You can put text, galleries, and media inside a container box, which is a type of box element found in your add panel; however, their primary use is as a simple way to group various elements together and align your site neatly.
How do I move multiple objects in Wix
The easiest way to select multiple elements is to click and drag your cursor over them. You can also hold down the Ctrl / Shift key on your keyboard (or the Command key on a Mac) while clicking the elements to select them. Tip: Pressing Ctrl A on your keyboard will select all elements at once.
How do I left justify in Wix
Align your text to the left, center, or right, or justify it across the textbox, by clicking an alignment icon, and then select the link destination and link details.
How do you move an image on Wix
Wix Editor: Reordering Gallery Images
- Choose the gallery.
- Change Images by clicking.
- You can reorder your images by dragging and dropping them.
- Select “Done”
What is the difference between Wix Adi and Wix editor
Wix ADI doesnt offer templates; instead, it creates a design for you based on the information you provide. You can make changes to the website it creates after, but you will be limited in the number of apps and features you can embed. To put it simply, Wix Editor lets you edit everything and anything about your website.
How do you overlap elements in Wix
There are 2 ways you can select overlapping elements; using the Layers panel or right-click.
Selecting elements using right-click:
- In the Editor, right-click a selected element.
- Mouse over Items That Overlap.
- From the list, click the pertinent component.
How do I forward a Wix element
- To move the element forward: Ctrl + ↑ (Ctrl + Shift + ↑ if you want to bring it to the front)
- To move the element backward: Ctrl + ↓ ( Ctrl + Shift + ↓ if you want to send it to the back)
How do you move things on Wix
To move an element:
- Right-click a component.
- To arrange, click.
- Choose one of the following options: Move Forward: Move the element one layer forward; Move Backward: Move the element one layer back; Send to Back: Move the element behind all other elements.
How do you change the section order on each page
Keyboard Cutting and Pasting
- Open Word, navigate to the target page you want to move, and open the document with the pages you want to rearrange.
- In the same motion, press the “Shift-Page Down” keys on your keyboard.
- When you “Ctrl-X” your selection, the remaining text in the document will automatically repaginate.
How do you edit a section on Wix
To edit a section:
- You can edit a section by clicking it.
- Press Edit.
- Edit the sections content.
How do you change the section order on each page in Wix
Drag the page up or down the list by clicking the Reorder icon to the left of the page name and clicking Edit Menu on the Pages menu in ADI.
How do I organize my Wix page
The order you arrange your pages to is the order they are displayed in on your site's menu.
To reorder your site pages:
- Click Menus & Pages on the left side of the Editor.
- Tap Site Menu.
- Drag the page up or down the list with a click.
What is snap to objects in Wix
Smart alignment markers (purple lines) will show the centers and endpoints of elements on your site or page, allowing you to perfectly align one element to another when using the Snap to Objects tool.
How do you add a space in Wix
Add padding to containers to create a space between the edges (top, bottom or sides) and the content inside.
Adding Padding to a Container
- In the Editor, click the container.
- Select Padding from the Inspectors drop-down menu.
- Fill in the padding values for the containers top, bottom, right, or left.