How do I add a SiteGround email to my Mac
Open the Mac Mail application and go to Mail -> Preferences. Click the Accounts tab, select your email from the accounts list and click the Server Settings tab. Change the desired settings and click the Save button to apply them.
How do I add Webmail to my Mac Mail
Add an email account
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
Is there an app for SiteGround email
Thanks to the new Webmail app, our clients and hosting account owners can now grant access to their users to all relevant email tools they need to manage their individual email accounts.
What do I put for incoming Mail server on Mac
Recommended settings: For incoming mail, we recommend using Port 993 with the Use SSL checkbox selected.
Enter your email account information and click create.
- Full Name: Your name as you would like it to appear.
- Email Address: Your full email address.
- Password: The password for your email account.
How do I set up Apple Mail
How to set up your email account manually
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
How do I set up my WordPress email on my Iphone
Go to Settings and tap on Mail or Accounts and Passwords (depending on IOS version).
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Going forward, you will just need to know your email account information, which is your email address, your password, and your mail server addresses for incoming and outgoing mail.
How do I access my siteground email
To access Webmail in Site Tools you need to go to Email > Accounts > click on the kebab menu next to the corresponding email account and select Log in to Webmail. Alternatively go to yourdomainname.com/webmail, where yourdomainname.com is your actual domain name. Enter your email address and its password to log in.
What is IMAP POP3 and SMTP and their port numbers
Mail Ports for POP3, IMAP and SMTP Print
|Protocol||Security Setting||Port Number(s)|
|POP3 (receiving mail)||Unencrypted||110|
|IMAP (receiving mail)||Encrypted – TLS||993|
|IMAP (receiving mail)||Encrypted – SSL||993|
|IMAP (receiving mail)||Unencrypted||143|
Where are Mail settings on a Mac
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click a preference pane:
- General: Change settings that range from how often Mail should check for messages to the kinds of messages to include when you search in Mail.
- Accounts: Add, delete, and disable your email accounts in Mail.
How do I set up SiteGround in Outlook
Manually configure Outlook
To begin, click on New on the new window that opens. A new window will appear where you should input your full email address. Click on Advanced options and click on the checkbox for Let me set up my account manually. Then click Connect.
How do I add MX records to SiteGround
If your domain name is managed by SiteGround, you can easily manage its MX records from your Site Tools > Domain > DNS Zone Editor. When you access the tool, choose the desired domain name from the drop-down. Once you do, go to the MX tab and set the desired MX records: Once ready, click on Create.
How do I find my server information
Android (native Android email client)
- Select your email address, and under Advanced Settings, click Server Settings.
- You'll then be brought to your Android's Server Settings screen, where you can access your server information.
How do I send an email on Mac
In the Mail app on your Mac, click the New Message button in the Mail toolbar (or use the Touch Bar). In your message, add people you want to send it to. To use other fields, such as Bcc or Priority, click the Header button , then click a field. Enter the subject of your message, then add your text.
How do I contact siteground
To get help from our team, first, log in to Client area and look for the “?” icon in the top right corner. Click on it and a pop-up window will appear. Select View Help Center and click on the Contact Us tab. Choose the category closest to the question you have.
How do I link my SiteGround email to Apple Mail
Set up your email account on an iPhone
To configure your SiteGround email on an iPhone, tap Settings on your home screen. Then, proceed to Mail > Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account.
How do you add an email account to a Mac
How to add an email manually
- On your Mac open Mail.
- Click on Mail > Add Account.
- A window will open with the iCloud, Exchange and other options and Other Mail Account…
- Select Other Mail Account…
- Click on Continue.
- Now add your Email Address and Password and click Sign In.
How do I set up a SiteGround email
To create them, go to your Client Area > Websites. Choose the website for which you would like to create an email account, and click on Site Tools > Email > Accounts. To create your new email account, type the new email address before the “@” and a strong password.
How do I transfer my email from SiteGround
You can get the email configuration from Site Tools > Email > Accounts > kebab menu (the action button next to the email account in the Manage Email Accounts section) and click Mail Configuration. Then, using drag-and-drop, move all the folders from your old account to the new SiteGround account (Inbox, Sent, etc.).