Can you hide Apple subscriptions iPhone
For any currently active subscriptions, you cannot conceal the subscription history. April 4, 2018
How do I hide subscribed channels
To prevent other users from seeing the channels youre subscribed to, follow these steps: Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “My channel.” Step 3: Tap the gear on the right side of the screen. Step 4: Tap the toggle next to “Keep all my subscriptions private.”
Who can see my Apple subscriptions
You can also share purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV with family members; see Download family members purchases on iPhone to see which subscriptions youre already sharing.
How do I manage my Apple subscriptions
Change or cancel your App Store subscriptions
- You might be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID by tapping or your profile picture in the top right, then tapping Subscriptions.
- After selecting a subscription, choose from the options listed below: Modify or cancel an existing subscription; or Re-subscribe to an expired subscription.
How do I hide apps on my iPhone screen
How to Hide Apps from your App Store History
- On your iPhone, launch the App Store app, which has a blue “A” icon.
- The profile icon will appear in the top-right corner of your screen; tap it.
- Then select Purchased.
- Next, on an app, swipe left and select Hide.
- Lastly, click Done.
How can I see all subscriptions on my card
Due to its user-friendly interface that allows you to view all of your subscriptions in one location and the ability to link your credit card and bank account to the app, which will scan your bills for any recurring charges, Select ranked Truebill as the top subscription tracker.
How do I find all my subscriptions
Find your purchases, reservations & subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Select Manage reservations, Manage subscriptions, or Manage purchases.
- Select an item to see more information.
Can you hide subscriptions on Apple ID
Subscriptions from your purchase history cannot be removed, but you can hide them.
How do I delete my subscription history on my iPhone
Both will always be connected to your Apple ID account, and are accessible within your Settings. Sorry about that, but you would not be able to delete your Subscription History, just as you cannot delete your Purchase History tied to your Apple ID.
How long do expired subscriptions stay on Apple ID
You might try deleting your Apple ID with all the information and email, then creating a new one, as expired subscriptions are removed after a year from the date of expiration.Dec 30, 2015
Can you delete subscriptions on iTunes
Computer (Using iTunes) From the top menu bar, select Account > View My Account. Enter your password and select View Account. Scroll down to the Settings section and choose Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
How do I hide my subscriptions on YouTube
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Register on YouTube.
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Go to the left Menu and choose Privacy.
- Keep all of my subscriptions private can be turned on or off.
Can you hide subscribed channels on YouTube
Log in to YouTube, click your profile picture in the top right corner, choose Privacy from the left menu, and then choose whether or not to keep all of your subscriptions private.
How do I hide subscriptions on iPhone
Hide apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Start the App Store program.
- At the top of the screen, tap the account button, your photo, or your initials.
- If you use Family Sharing, select My Purchases after selecting Purchased.
- Locate the desired app, swipe left on it, and select Hide.
- Click Done.
How do I hide my YouTube channel
Hide your channel temporarily
- Open YouTube Studio and log in.
- Select Settings in the left sidebar.
- Select Advanced Settings for the Channel.
- Select Remove YouTube Content at the bottom.
- Select Hide my content if you want.
- To confirm what will be hidden on your channel, check the appropriate boxes.
- Choose Hide my channel.
Can Youtubers see who subscribed
You can see who subscribed to your YouTube channel, but you can only see users who set their subscription settings to be public. Previously, all YouTube members subscription settings were set to be public by default.
Where is advanced settings in YouTube
Its time to make the magic happen, so lets look at what you can do inside the advanced settings menu to give your channel the best chance. To access your advanced settings, go to your YouTube Creator Studio, click on “Channel” in the Creator Studio menu on the left, and select “Advanced.”
Can Youtubers see who unsubscribed
You can access the list by tapping on “Unsubscribers list.”